About Me

My photo
God crossed our paths on 4-21-06...we took our time to officially start dating--we prayerfully started dating in the Summer of 2006, got engaged on 5-19-07, and God united us as one on our wedding day, 12-15-07. Exactly 1 year later, 12-15-08, we found out we were expecting our 1st child, Bailey Josiah, who was born on 8-3-09. God has blessed us beyond measure with such a precious son! We are so thankful for each other & for the amazing opportunity to raise one of His precious children. Little did we know, that a short 4 years later, we would be living out our vows, "through sickness & in health"...we hope & pray that this struggle with Lyme is going to be temporary, but right now are just taking it one day at a time, trusting God each step of the way. "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9...."Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5b

Search

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Sweet Kiss on the Cheek from God

...I can't do much right now, but as I took Coby out to go potty, I looked up at the beautiful baby blue sky with a few thin, beautiful clouds--I thought, wow!, God, Your Creation is So beautiful!---after thinking this for a Brief moment, a huge eagle flew gently, right over our house, in perfect view where I could see him...it was like a sweet kiss on the cheek from God, reminding me of Isaiah 40: 28-31...

"28 Have you not known? Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
29 He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.
30 Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
31 but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint."

God is So amazing!, this was such a refreshing moment b/c I feel Horrible today from dealing with Lyme--I do hope my current circumstances are temporary, but right now I do not know that for sure, but will drive myself Crazy if I continue to dwell on the "what if's" or wondering what the next few weeks/months are going to look like for me physically, mentally, & emotionally...

....I don't know, so all I can do is live for today & hold on to the promises of God, from His Word, particularly this passage as He gently reminded me today & trust in Him; the God who created the universe---to Him, healing me is a piece of cake; why do I have such little faith?, on the surface I believe He can heal me, but deep down, do I Truly believe?......

"Thank you Jesus, for reminding me today that my current circumstances are not about me, but ALL about You!, I can't do that much physically & mentally right now, & in my flesh, it is Extremely difficult!, & mentally it is So hard to focus right now, I am So sensitive to sound, but Lord, quiet everything around me, please intervene & if I can't focus on anything else but You, make that happen Lord; to focus on You; Your Power, Your Sovereignty, Your Grace, Your Sufficiency....to focus on the Cross, & to focus on vs. 31; as I wait for your return Jesus, use me, renew my strength, daily Lord.....be my strength....."




(this is the last week of my 2nd round of antibiotics....2 rounds down, around 8 or 9, at least, to go....)

No comments:

Post a Comment