About Me

My photo
God crossed our paths on 4-21-06...we took our time to officially start dating--we prayerfully started dating in the Summer of 2006, got engaged on 5-19-07, and God united us as one on our wedding day, 12-15-07. Exactly 1 year later, 12-15-08, we found out we were expecting our 1st child, Bailey Josiah, who was born on 8-3-09. God has blessed us beyond measure with such a precious son! We are so thankful for each other & for the amazing opportunity to raise one of His precious children. Little did we know, that a short 4 years later, we would be living out our vows, "through sickness & in health"...we hope & pray that this struggle with Lyme is going to be temporary, but right now are just taking it one day at a time, trusting God each step of the way. "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9...."Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5b

Search

Friday, December 30, 2011

Medication, Gluten-Free, & Supplements...Oh My! :)

So, this has been a glorious week. First of all, I received All the supplements & the 2 probiotics, which I have already started to take All of them. I started them yesterday, 12.29.11. I just know all these medication, probiotics, supplements, & going gluten-free alone are going to help, & then when we add in the antibiotics, in 3 or so weeks, I hope to get way better than where I am at now. It's going to take time, but God has already prepped me for that--strengthening my patience through all the doctors visits, test results, lab results, etc that I've had over this past year. I praise Him for allowing me to go through this--He definitely has strengthened my patience throughout it all :~)



The 2nd reason this week has been awesome is that Wednesday, the 28th, I received a phone call from an RN who works in the Epidemiology Dept at the York County Health Dept. She asked if I had recently been diagnosed with Lyme Disease. I told her yes. At first I was a little confused. Then, as we started to chat, she encouraged me So much!

First she told me that when they see someone show up in their system that has been diagnosed with Lyme or other diseases like Hepatitis, Salmonella, etc...she calls them right away to make sure they are being treated properly. She said it is so important for me to be treated properly.

Therefore, I shared my Lyme doctor's treatment plan for me. This lady totally agreed!!!, Praise Jesus!! She is definitely Lyme Literate. She briefly spoke how there is such a conspiracy with Lyme & that most doctors do not even think Chronic Lyme even exists, but she said I definitely know that it does.

This was such a sweet kiss from God reassuring me that this indeed is the way to go; it was so refreshing & encouraging to know that she agreed to the treatment plan & thought that everything laid out for me is the way to go; she was very happy with it :~)

The last thing that happened this week that was another reassurance...I found a primary care doctor who will actually support me along the way of this year or longer treatment plan. He did suggest that I remain open-minded and not just focus on Lyme, but that there could be something else going on along with the Lyme. But he did agree to see me and be there for me along the way. He is an incredible doctor; I highly recommend him to anyone: Dr. Nunnery at Fort Mill Family Practice....great doctor even from just the one visit I have been to :~)

So, this has been a glorious, reassuring week! I am so thankful & praise Jesus for it! :~)

...this goes back to the theme of my whole blog--'Joy in the Morning'--yes sorrow may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning...my 'night' could be a year or 2 or longer, but God promises joy in the morning; He promises relief; whether that relief comes here in our temporary time on earth, or it may be when we, who are believers, see Jesus face to face in Heaven......o' how I long for that moment, but for our time here on earth, we are to Glorify Jesus in all we do & tell others about Him, be disciples as He has called us to (Matthew 28:18-20)....this is our purpose here on earth! :)

I praise God that this life is temporary; and it's All about Him, it's all about the Gospel--Jesus, who came, lived, died the most sacrificial, horrific death, and indeed he arose and is seated at the right Hand of the throne of God.....this is what life is all about!, praising Him, everyday bringing Him Glory in all we say & do.

In Heaven, it's all about praising Jesus, therefore that's what we should be doing here on earth, no matter what we are going through--seek Him with All your heart, daily turn to Him for guidance & He will lead the way; no matter what you may be going through; health, finances, marital issues, bad grades, anything; seek Him! & He will transform you & it will be amazing!, these sorrows won't go away when you come to truly have a relationship with Him, b/c we are still here on earth, this is an imperfect world, there is sin so there will still be sorrow, but know that God promises relief as I mentioned before & He will amazingly comfort you through these sorrows; not saying it will be easy, but there will be peace that surpasses all understanding! :~).........."But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." ~Matthew 6:33~


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." ~Phil 4:6-7~

No comments:

Post a Comment