About Me

My photo
God crossed our paths on 4-21-06...we took our time to officially start dating--we prayerfully started dating in the Summer of 2006, got engaged on 5-19-07, and God united us as one on our wedding day, 12-15-07. Exactly 1 year later, 12-15-08, we found out we were expecting our 1st child, Bailey Josiah, who was born on 8-3-09. God has blessed us beyond measure with such a precious son! We are so thankful for each other & for the amazing opportunity to raise one of His precious children. Little did we know, that a short 4 years later, we would be living out our vows, "through sickness & in health"...we hope & pray that this struggle with Lyme is going to be temporary, but right now are just taking it one day at a time, trusting God each step of the way. "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9...."Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5b

Search

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We Love You, Our Precious Angel: 2.12.10

In Memory of our precious angel that God called home on Feb. 12, 2010....we were 6wks 2days pregnant....

"Your daddy, mommy, and big brother Bailey will daily think about you and we love you very much!"

***A Poem I wrote to our precious baby 1 month after God called him/her home***

My Precious Child
God called you home one month ago today,
My heart is so heavy, yet it’s hard to know what to say.
I am so thankful that on the 10th of February
I got to see your precious heartbeat,
When God calls me home,
one sweet day in Heaven we will meet.
I wish I’d knew if you were a boy or a girl somehow,
If only God would bless me with a dream to see you,
I’d be utterly amazed, and say, “Wow!”
I really wish I could have carried you to full-term,
Seen you and held you,
But in the midst of all this,
God has given me a new perspective on being a mother,
a whole new view.
God called you home soon, but my child,
He has used you like any other,
He has shown me through you how precious life is
and now I have a much deeper love and appreciation for your brother.
God did not make a mistake when He started creating you in December.
I will never forget about you, my precious child, I will always remember.

With Unconditional, Everlasting Love,
Your Mommy
Written: March 12, 2010




Encouraging Songs:

"Healing Hand of God" by Jermey Camp

"Safe" by Phil Wickham

"Peace is not the absence of trouble, but the presence of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment